- Justification Letter (PDF)
- Social Media Share/Digital Toolkit
Let your network know that you’re an Educating Leaders 2021 presenter with this social media “I am Presenting” graphic. The graphic is perfect for sharing on your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and more. (Download instructions for PCs: Open link then right click on graphic and “save image as” to download to your computer. For Apple computers: Open link and drag graphic to your desktop.)
- PPT Presentation Template
Use the Educating Leaders 2021 branded PowerPoint template to craft your presentation.
- Branded Word Template
The Educating Leaders 2021 branded Word document can be used to produce handout materials or other collateral items you may be using for your presentation.
- Tips on How to Self-Record and Technical Tips & Best Practices specifically for Educating Leaders 2021
In addition to the Tips above, check out these selected videos. YouTube has numerous tutorials on how to present during a virtual meeting.
- Instructions for Uploading Presentations – coming soon!
Presentation Basics and Schedule Confirmation
IMPORTANT: All presenters should refer to the ONLINE PROGRAM to see who they are paired with and to verify the date and time of their presentation. Only authors who have accepted the Presenter’s Agreement will appear in the ONLINE PROGRAM.
Each presentation has been assigned a synchronous or asynchronous slot. All activities are posted in Eastern Standard Time.
- Synchronous (semi-live):
- Pre-recorded presentations will be streamed to attendees at the advertised time.
- Interaction between presenters and attendees will take place in the chat box during the recorded presentation.
- There will be 10 minutes after the presentation for the moderator to pose questions from the audience, to the presenters.
- Asynchronous (on-demand):
- Pre-recorded presentations will be streamed throughout the conference.
- Attendees can access them at their convenience.
- Attendees can contact presenters via email through the platform.
- Interactive networking sessions will be available for one-time viewing at the advertised time.
Like our in-person conference, we have paired complementary presentations into concurrent session blocks. The session blocks are:
- Interview or Panel: One 45-minute presentation
- Brief: Two 20-minute presentations paired together
- Express: Two 10-minute presentations paired together
- Poster: Poster Hall will be open throughout the conference
Presentations will be available on the AACOM website following the conference. They will be available to registered conference participants only.
Questions? Send email to email@example.com.